Are you not able to connect or access your Comcast email account? If yes then it is the high time to look for the ways to fix the problem and continue using Comcast email without any issues.
Step by Step Guide to get Rid of the Errors of the Comcast email
Basic Troubleshooting to be Performed first
- Firstly you should check whether the internet connection you are using is working properly or not if not then you need to fix it.
- The second basic trouble shooting that one can try is to restart the modem, the router or the computer you are using so that the temporary errors are fixed.
Have a look at the equipment of your Comcast mail
- Make sure to connect the router or the modem properly to the computer and also check if any port or cable is not loose, refer to the manual of the Comcast email for the same.
- See, if there are any technical errors or glitches that can be solved by you in a simple way.
Keep a Check on the Current Email Settings
If you are trying to get access to the client email then you have to make sure that you are entering all the details correctly and then processing for the other steps. If you details are entered incorrect then you might not be able to get access to your Xfinity email account.
If you want to check the settings of the Comcast email then you have to click on the cursor at the right corner of your screen to see the screen of the settings.
Take a look at the Configuration Settings of your Email Account
Now, the configuration of the email is very necessary to fix the Comcast email login issues for which we will suggest you to look at the settings given below –
- You have to ensure that the outgoing as well as the incoming server fields are filled with “smtp.comacst.net” and “imap.comast.net”
- In the field of the email address you are required to fill up your email address of your account.
- Then there will be a prompt and then you must turn on the SSL encryption to move ahead with the procedure.
- Now last step will be to set the email ports of SMTP and IMAP which will be 587 for the outgoing and 993 for the incoming port.