Roadrunner is an email service that has been widely used around the world to send and receive emails. It is a highly functional service that is quite relevant among its loyal users. It provided many features that help email users. Roadrunner Email Settings are easy to set up as well. To set up the email settings, two features or components are essential. One component is IMAP and the other one is POP3. To use roadrunner in a third party application, one of these servers is essential. In a way, these act as bridges. You have to configure one of these two server types. It can be done on any device such as iPad, iPhone, Android Mobile. If you too want to configure your Roadrunner email, use these below-given methods.
How to Set up Roadrunner Email Setting?
As we mentioned before, for your Roadrunner Email Login, you must configure your email setting. Follow these below given step for RR email login.
- Open whichever email service you are using, for example, outlook, thunderbird etc and move to the “My Account” field.
- Furthermore, choose the “Add Account” option and then tap on the "email” option.
- Your Roadrunner ID's credentials will be necessary, that is, password and Username. Afterwards, then configure and tap on “Next”.
- Then you will have to enter your email server settings by yourself.
- As we discussed, roadrunner email settings are set using the IMAP or POP3 and you need to add those.
Follow these steps and it will enable your RR Email Login. We hope this article will help you in setting up your roadrunner email.